Give To The Y
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Annual Support Campaign or area of greatest need fund. Before creating a new account, all Greensburg YMCA members of the past and present already have an active account. Please log by using the email address on file, or contact George O’Brien at 724 834 0150 ext. 112 , firstname.lastname@example.org
WAYS YOU CAN IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY
As one of Westmoreland’s larger not-for-profits, the Greensburg YMCA relies on funding from outside sources to assist with our operations, Financial Assistance Program, special projects, and financial future. Please review the links below for more details and/or to make a one-time donation.
As the Chief Executive Officer, I can personally guarantee your donations will be used to impact as many youth and families that are in need of our services. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 724-834-0150 ext. 112 or email@example.com
For more informaton on giving opportunities, please click here.
- The Greensburg YMCA is the 3rd largest Child Care Provider in Western Pennsylvania.
- Your YMCA is responsible for securing its entire operating budget locally.
- Contributions help support YMCA Youth Programs to keep fees low and to provide financial assistance for youth, families and seniors with an inability to pay.
- Government grants are primarily utilized to fund special projects conducted by our Youth & Family Services Department and our Childcare Resource Service.
- YMCA Adult Programs are designed to be self-sustaining.
- The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Tax ID # 25-0965622.