Turn your Tax Dollars into Tax Credits
The Pennsylvania State Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program allows businesses to contribute up to $10,000 to the Greensburg YMCA ECLC (Early Childhood Learning Center) Pre-Kindergarten Organization and receive a 100% credit against their Pennsylvania taxes. You can support local preschool education at virtually no cost.
Information You Need:
- New!! For 2013, the EITC application process has changed. Contributing businesses must submit applications on-line, beginning July 1.
- Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development is the State’s website for the EITC
- EITC Guidelines provides more information on the application, eligibility and use of the tax credit.
- Business Application Guide provides instructions for the new on-line application.
- Economist Timothy Bartik talks about “The economic case for preschool”
We are available to answer any questions about the state’s EITC program, the Pre-Kindergarten curriculum and are available to work with you or your accountant to help you complete the application.