Is your child ready for an action-packed, fun-filled summer? We have one (1) Adventure Camp locations to meet your day camp needs!
Greensburg Y Location: Offers a more traditional camp feel with outdoor activities, daily swimming, local excursions, theme related crafts, educational projects, character development and weekly field trips.
Adventure Camp registration must be completed one week prior to the week of attendance to avoid a $25.00 Late Enrollment Fee. For example, if your child is starting camp the week of June 4, we would need the completed enrollment packet and payment for that week by May 29.
PRICES AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
Full Time Regular ($143/YM, $173/NM)
Part Time Regular ($115/YM, $155/NM)
Full Time Extended ($173/YM, $195/NM)
Part Time Extended ($135/YM, $160/NM)
Full Time is 4-5 days a week. Part Time is 1-3 days per week.
Regular camp hours are 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Drop off is 8:45 am to 9:00 am. Pick up is 3:30 pm to 3:45 pm.
Extended camp drop off hours are 6:45 am to 9:00 am. Pick up hours are 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Non-members may purchase a Three Month Youth Membership for $75.00.
- There is a $42.00 Registration Fee that must be paid at the time of enrollment to camp. The sibling discount applies to Registration Fees.
- All payment will be drafted on Monday for the following week of care.
- If your enrollment packet is not received by Noon 3 business days prior, for enrollment in the following week of camp, you will incur a $25 Late Enrollment Fee.
- ELRC Funding is accepted for Adventure Camp and Sports Camp held at the Greensburg YMCA location. YMCA Financial Assistance is accepted for all three locations. Scroll down for the Financial Assistance application and policies related to it.
June 7 – 11: Soak Up the Sun
June 14 – 18: Salute to Community Helpers
June 21 – 25: Kidz Karnival
June 28 – July 2: Party in the USA
July 5 – 9: A Splash of Color
July 12 – 16: Healthy Habits for All
July 19 – 23: Blast from the Past
July 26 – 30: Merry-Hallo-Thanks-Mas
August 2 – 6: Waterworks
August 9 – 13: Zootopia
August 16 – 20: Journey Back to STEM
Summer Camp Enrollment Packets can be picked up on February 16, 2021 at the Greensburg YMCA side entrance along East Pittsburgh Street OR downloaded from the link below. All completed Enrollment Packets may be dropped off at our side entrance along East Pittsburgh Street (in the container marked BASE/Summer Camp) or may be mailed or emailed to the contacts above.
The Greensburg YMCA strives to never turn any child away due to the families’ inability to pay for programming. With that in mind we will accept two forms of assistance in defraying the costs of camp. One way is through the YMCA Annual Support Campaign. The YMCA is able to grant scholarships to families in need due to the generosity of local businesses and individuals who donate monies to the campaign. We encourage those who may not be able to afford camp services on their own to complete a Financial Assistance Application and submit it with your registration packet. Please allow up to four weeks for processing. Additionally both Adventure Camp and Sports Camp held at the Greensburg YMCA location accept payment from Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). Families should contact ELRC of Westmoreland County to inquire if they are qualified (724-836-4580).