Spring 2013 CEO Letter
April 23, 2013
As summer approaches, the Greensburg YMCA wishes you and your family the very best. We are committed to improving your experience through increasing membership value, offering quality programming, and investing in our facility. We have a bit of news we’d like to share, below are the highlights.
- For the second consecutive year, we will NOT be raising our membership rates.
- Membership Appreciation Days will begin in May and will be the second Wednesday of every month.
- Members can anticipate giveaways, free services, and other promotions.
- The entire July 4th week (7/1 – 7/7) we will be offering our membership the opportunity to bring friends and family into the Y for FREE.
- To better serve you, our hours of operation and holiday schedule are changing. Please see details on the back.
- As highlighted in our new program brochure we are excited about our quality programs including our restructured summer camps.
- We are offering multiple child discounts. Please refer to our website for details and restrictions.
- We now offer over 30 group exercise classes seven (7) days per week.
- We have installed a new dehumidification system which improves the environment in our warm water pool.
- We will be installing a 30 camera system to ensure the safety of our members and staff. This system will be operational by June 1st and will be on a secure network and only Y management will have access.
- There will be a maintenance week but we will not be closing our building at any time.
- We will continue to work on and improve our facility with our maintenance team and apologize for any inconveniences this work may cause.
- We will be purchasing new group exercise spinning bikes which we plan to have available this fall.
We want to continue to receive your comments, please share your feedback via our online survey or fill out the hardcopy comment cards available throughout the facility.
To assist us in communicating to you we’d like to send future updates electronically. Will you please forward your contact information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer