Annual Support Campaign
A LETTER FROM OUR CAMPAIGN CHAIR
Do you want to be a part of building confidence and character in the next generation? Or, possibly help support a family who may need some help with consistent and quality childcare?
Then, join me and my family in championing the YMCA and our Annual Support Campaign.
Personally, the YMCA has played a critical role for my children. The sports programs have given them the opportunity to develop important life skills like teamwork and communication. The Early Childhood Learning Center gave my son a great start in early education, and the BASE program provides a fun and safe environment for my children before and after school. My children have made such good friends, have developed confidence and character, and thoroughly enjoy themselves. As a mother, I want every family to have this opportunity. I want every child to have access to the sports programs, swim lessons, and gymnastics regardless of their finances. The Y makes this possible as their policy is inclusive, i.e., they do not turn people away because of their inability to pay.
I hope that you will consider supporting the YMCA as they engage with our community, build our families, and develop our next generation. Remember, every dollar raised goes directly to assisting children and families who may need some help!
Dr. Sydney Beeler
Annual Support Campaign Chair
We can’t do it alone.
DONATE FOR A BETTER US.
When you give to the Greensburg YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign, your generosity reaches children, families and seniors throughout the Greensburg Area. Each dollar raised goes directly to assisting individuals and families in our community by providing opportunities for membership and program participation.
This year to date, the Greensburg YMCA has awarded over $80,000 in financial assistance with 85% going directly to youth programming.
Businesses and individuals that give a significant level of $1,000 or more will receive recognition within the facility via banners in our cardio room, lobby, gymnasium, pool, etc.
Each dollar raised from the Annual Support Campaign goes directly to assisting individuals and families in our community by providing opportunities for membership and program participation. With the growing need for financial assistance, we are asking for help from the staff, volunteers, membership and community leaders to continue this much needed financial assistance. All levels of giving are welcome and necessary.
Executive Round Table (ERT) $1,000 – $4,999
- We will display a banner within our YMCA in a high traffic area starting with the cardio room followed by the lobby, gymnasium, etc. (Discretion of the business)
- Name listed in bi-annual newsletter and program brochures
- The image of the banner will be displayed on our website which receives on average 2,900 hits per month
- Two week membership passes for everyone within your company
- Same benefits as ERT level, but also includes:
- Name displayed on our scrolling message board for six months (January – June)
Trustee Round Table (TRT) $5,000
- Same benefits as ERT and CRT levels, but also includes:
- Logo placed in a bi-annual newsletter and program guides
- Logo placed on our website with the direct link to company’s website
- Name displayed on our scrolling message board for twelve months
- Ad placed in our membership marquee located across from our Membership Servies Desk
- Invited to the Annual Dinner as “Guest of Honor”
Thank you for your interest in supporting our Annual Campaign. Please contact Debby King, Fund Development Coordinator, directly with any questions you may have at 724-834-0150 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org