Neighbors Helping Neighbors 2023
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
J. Corks Restaurant
25 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg PA 15601
Neighbors Helping Neighbors is a relaxed event where Friends of the Y, including its neighbors: J.Corks Restaurant and the Law Firm of Stewart, Sorice, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC, get together in fellowship to support the Y and its mission to the community.
The Greensburg YMCA has been a community staple since 1858…offering programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Proceeds from this event are directed toward numerous capital projects, large and small, from leaky faucets and window replacements to roof repairs. Join us for an evening of fellowship and help support our Y. For your donation, your name or business name will be placed on the banners pictured below and displayed in the Y.
- All Vintage Sponsor incentives (4 tickets)
- Recognition on future donor wall
- Scrolling message board recognition for 1 year
- $100 in J. Corks gift cards (may be used at event cash bar or after)
- Recognition on Y website, quarterly newsletter and at 2023 events
- 4 tickets
- Recognition on the website for 1 year
- The Y will display your banner in the facility for 1 year
- Scrolling message board recognition for 6 months
- 2 tickets
- Recognition on website for 6 months
- Recognition displayed within the Y for 6 months
Neighbors Helping Neighbors—2022
Michael and Karen Stewart and the Law Firm of Stewart, McArdle, Sorice, Whalen, Farrell, Finoli & Cavanaugh, LLC
The Pollins Farm
Barbara Ferrier, Falcede Energy Consulting LLC.; First Commonwealth Advisors; John and Amy Kirkling; Kepple-Graft Funeral Home, Inc.; Arnel and Sydney Beeler; Todd and Rosalie Carpenter; State Farm Insurance Matt Knizner.
Bardine’s Country Smokehouse; Brian Cavanaugh; Commissioner Douglas W. Chew;Deluzio & Co. LLP, Charles Deluzio; Dona Milto; Dr. and Mrs. Larry DeNino; Dr. Angelo and Mrs. Pamela Demezza; Dr. Katie Stewart; Tom Ljungman and Bobbie Hineline; Linda Turchetta; Louis and Marcia DePaul; Mark and Joyce Trew; Mark L. Sorice; Marquis McE. Smith Jr.; Michael Keenan; Mrs. C Debich; Ms. Beverly Kosor; Paul Knapp; Regis and Jamie McHugh; Rick Sunder; Scott and Gretchen Brown; Scott O. Mears, Jr.; Tom Balya; Vincent Quatrini; Webber Advisors, Gary Sefchok.