MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, TYPES, AND PRICING
DISCOVER THE MANY BENEFITS OF A GREENSBURG Y MEMBERSHIP:
As a non-profit, charitable, and volunteer led organization, we are much more than a fitness facility. We are a cause-driven organization dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. We believe that our members are family and as such, we welcome you with a smile, encourage you when the climb gets tough, and celebrate your milestones with you.
Please click here to view our facility amenities. We offer quality programs that help youth succeed, adults to achieve fitness goals, families to bond, and seniors to live high quality lives.
All are welcome at the Greensburg Y. We believe in the policy that no one should be turned away based on an inability to pay.
We encourage you to peruse our website and discover the many facets of our Y; then stop in for a tour. We would love to show you around, talk to you about your fitness goals, and let you know about the wonderful things happening at our Y.
TOGETHER, WE CAN BUILD A BETTER US!
If you would like a Membership Representative to contact you, please complete
the contact form at the bottom of this page.
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Unlimited access to cardio room, cybex room, free weight room, racquetball courts (with reservation), locker rooms;
- Gymnasium access during designated times;
- Member pricing on programs;
- Pool use during “open swim” times. If you wish to have unlimited pool access, you will need to add the +POOL add-on to your membership;
- 8 Group Exercise classes per month. If you wish to have unlimited group exercise classes, you will need to add the Unlimited Group Exercise Classes add-on to your regular membership;
- Complimentary safety orientation;
- Complimentary fitness assessment;
- Nationwide Membership at participating YMCAs;
- Free WiFi.
* Please see the “Add-On” section below for information on unlimited pool and group exercise options.
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP TYPES:
Youth: Ages 0 to 17. Click for Youth Policy and Age Restrictions.
New Young Adult: Ages 18 – 25.
Adult: Ages 26 – 61.
Senior: Age 62+.
New Senior Couple: Age 62+, living in same household, proof required.
New One Adult Family: One adult and dependent children, living in same household, proof required. Child Watch included with membership.
Two Adult Family: Two adults and dependent children, living in same household, proof required. Child Watch included with membership.
* The Greensburg Y accepts insurance memberships through Silver and Fit, Active and Fit, Silver Sneakers. Please contact the Welcome Center for eligibility. Insurance members must pay for the +POOL membership if they wish to have this amenity, $10/month via monthly draft.
MEMBERSHIP PRICING – (For the month of June only, membership rates will be prorated to reflect a half-month usage.)
Join Fees Waived through July 31, 2021.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND PRICING
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||AGE||JOIN FEE|
|Youth||0 - 17||$20.00||$18.00|
|18 - 25||$20.00||$26.00|
|Adult||26 - 61||$50.00||$40.00|
One Adult Family
|Two Adult Family||$50.00||$60.00|
Members are responsible for notifying the membership office of any change in membership status in order to qualify for a new membership category (i.e. adult to senior citizen).
All fees are nonrefundable.
There will be a $25.00 Return Fee assessed to any returned credit card or EFT payments.
+POOL: $10 additional per month. The +POOL add-on includes unlimited access to the pools and unlimited water group exercise. No reservation is required. (Insurance members must pay for the +POOL membership if they wish to have this amenity, $10/month via monthly draft.)
Unlimited Group Exercise: $10 additional per month. The group exercise add-on gives members unlimited access to any group exercise class. Regular memberships allow 8 group exercise classes per month.
Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
MEMBERSHIP FORMS AND LINKS: